Welcome to Southern New Hampshire University’s submission page for our fall contests. Below you’ll find the dates related to the Fall Fiction and Art Exhibition Contests. We wish you the very best of luck!
ART EXHIBITION CONTEST
Public Voting is now open! We encourage you to cast your vote for your favorite submission in each category. Visit our site for all of the voting details.
Public Voting OPENS: Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2018
Public Voting CLOSES: Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018
FALL FICTION CONTEST
Amazing moments happen to SNHU students and alumni every day. Now you have the opportunity to share these moments with the world! Film and submit a video of yourself reaching the finish line, and you could be featured in an SNHU commercial!
Special moments to film include, but are not limited to:
- Going to commencement this year. Film that experience!
- Receiving your diploma, or cap and gown in the mail. Let's see you opening it!
- Receiving news about a job offer or promotion. Film yourself surprising loved ones with the great news!
- Returning home from active duty service. What an amazing moment to capture!
- Submitting that last assignment. Show us what that looks like for you!
Upload your video below. If your video is selected, we'll reach out to you and let you know.
Welcome to the 3-D Modeling & Animation Submission page for the SNHU Art Exhibition Contest!
Enter for the chance to win a $1,000 scholarship to attend SNHU. We’ll be accepting submissions from Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. EDT to Sunday, November 4, 2018 8:00 p.m. EDT. This competition is open to everyone and there is no entry fee.
3-D Modeling & Animation submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Contain a static image OR a video animation of a 3-D model
- Does not contain non-original work
- Does not contain inappropriate or explicit material as outlined in the contest rules & guidelines
CONTEST RULES & GUIDELINES
Please note that you may only enter ONE submission PER category. To read all of the contest rules and guidelines, please click here.
To submit to a different category, please click the appropriate link below: