Welcome to Southern New Hampshire University’s contest submission page. Below you’ll find updates related to the Fall Fiction and Art Exhibition Contests. Good luck!
FALL FICTION CONTEST
Submit your short story to the 5th annual Fall Fiction Contest for the chance to win up to $3,000 in scholarship prizes.
BEGINS: Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2019, at 9 am EDT
ENDS: Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019, at 11:59 pm EDT
Public Voting Period:
BEGINS: Monday, Nov. 18, 2019, at 9 am EDT
ENDS: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019, at 11:59 EDT
Winners will be announced in early December.
ART EXHIBITION CONTEST
Southern New Hampshire University is accepting submissions for its 5th Annual Fall Fiction Contest from Tuesday, Oct. 1 at 9 am through Thursday, Oct. 31 at 11:59 pm. Submit an original short story during this time for a chance to win an SNHU scholarship and/or a prize package. This contest is open to everyone – with the exception of SNHU faculty and staff – and there is no entry fee.
A panel of judges will review the entries and determine a group of finalists. Pubic voting on the finalists will begin on Friday, Nov. 16 and end on Saturday, Nov. 30.
Submissions must be:
- Submitted as a Word Document
- Formatted with the writer's name and email address in the top left of the first page
- No longer than 1,500 words
- Limited to one entry per writer
Failure to adhere to these guidelines will automatically remove submission from consideration in the contest. A complete list of guidelines and contest information may be found here.
Amazing moments happen to SNHU students and alumni every day. Now you have the opportunity to share these moments with the world! Film and submit a video of yourself reaching the finish line, and you could be featured in an SNHU commercial!
Special moments to film include, but are not limited to:
- Going to commencement this year. Film that experience!
- Receiving your diploma, or cap and gown in the mail. Let's see you opening it!
- Receiving news about a job offer or promotion. Film yourself surprising loved ones with the great news!
- Returning home from active duty service. What an amazing moment to capture!
- Submitting that last assignment. Show us what that looks like for you!
Upload your video below. If your video is selected, we'll reach out to you and let you know.